9/16/09

GETTIN' ARTY THIS WEEKEND!

it is rare that i have an entire weekend free & clear of obligations during this time of year. normally my weekends are booked from the first weekend of august to the last weekend of january. i kid you not.
but it just so happens that this weekend, i have nothing planned.
which makes this weekend all the more exciting for me because it happens to be the weekend that
Scrap In Style TV is hosting the online version of SISLive 2009!
and that means that i'm gonna be a crafting, arting, scrapping fool from friday to sunday... so nobody bother me!
unless it's to give me a gigantical iced coffee... pumpkin spice, please.

if you'd like to get in on the fun, prizes, challenges, games, tutorials, kick in the mojo... (and if you attended the live event in june, maybe re-live the good times)... you can go here for more info:





hope to see you there!


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Have fun!!!!! I thought your in-laws were coming???? :):):):):):):):):)

Miss Jaster said...

Thanks for picking me Angie! :D I'm flattered!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...