1/11/11

and the word is...



do more...
laughing. loving. playing. creating. teaching. learning. cooking. baking. reading. documenting. communicating. connecting. giving. the list goes on...


do less...
worrying. spending. yelling. complaining. sitting. analyzing. fearing. 


do nothing. do everything.
some days i want to conquer the world. other days i just want to curl up and watch it go by. 


do what i want to do. when i want to do it.
so often, i let guilt keep me from taking some time for myself - to watch a movie or to read a book or play a game or make some art because there are other things that NEED to be done around here first. but i realize now that if i don't do things for me {and my mental & creative well-being}, pretty soon, i won't want to do anything at all. what a sad existence that would be.


don't think. just do.
no more over-thinking and analyzing my creative urges and decisions. no more being fearful of doing something wrong or of failing. 


for me, this year is about doing. 
what is your year about?

4 comments:

Heather said...

Dude, you stole my word.
I guess we can share.
:)

bethchien said...

love it. and LOVE your blog look. ;D

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

love it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Denise said...

ANGIE!!!
oh how I adore this post and I want to say like Heather that you stole my word but actually, I am stealing yours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...